Who's Doing What?
V-Stat is a custom-built plugin for Vanilla that allows you to record and display all kinds of statistical data about visitors to your website. It integrates seamlessly with Vanilla and has been written from the ground up to present the most relevant data in bite-size chunks without bombarding you with tables full of of obscure dates and numbers. Furthermore, the plugin is AJAX-equipped so there's no need to reload pages to see the latest data.
- Top visitors by most page impressions
- Top visitors by most pages visited
- Top pages by most impressions
- Top pages by most unique hits
- Browser/OS type and distribution
- Top referrers by URL
- Top referrers by hostname
- IP Geolocation data (city, region, country)
- Top search engine keywords (from Google, Yahoo etc.)
- Top internal search keywords
- Basic bot/human differentiation
- Apply date and limit filters to all data
- Add IP addresses to ignore
- Only visible by admin and super admin users
When installed, V-Stat is viewable under the 'Statistics' section on the admin home page. Unlike many other stats methods, there's no fiddly placing of script on each of your pages to get things working - every page is automatically included and tracked in the statistics as soon as the plugin is detected.
Click to view larger version.