Perfectly Parsed Pages
Vanilla CMS passes W3C validation with flying colours, straight out of the box.
The RSS feeds generated by Vanilla CMS also pass standards validation.
What does this mean for my website?
Well, for starters, you're displaying a welcome sign to visitors that may have physical or visual impairment.
W3C valid code also means:
- Your visitors are getting the 'best' browsing experience
- Search engines will parse your error-free pages quicker
- Improved accessibility for those with disabilities
- Pages will be more efficiently parsed by screen readers
- Syndicate websites can rely on you for valid content
- That little extra touch of prestige and professionalism
- Vanilla CMS is suitable for deployment in public sector environments